All zones demand different skills. It is important to consider that different areas require different cleaning approaches, such as using specific cleaning solutions and tools, and may involve multiple safety checks throughout the process.
Let's go in brief...
Standard commercial cleaning refers to the routine cleaning and maintenance services provided to commercial buildings, offices, and public spaces. The goal is to maintain a clean and healthy environment for employees, customers, and visitors while also preserving the appearance and longevity of the building's interior. It includes vacuuming/mopping floors, toilet cleaning along with soap and toilet roll refill, kitchen cleaning, sanitizing door/ window handles and other high touch points, clearing garbage bins, cleaning internal glass stains, removing cobwebs, and dusting, etc.
WHY DO YOU NEED COMMERCIAL CLEANING?
A clean environment is more attractive and welcoming.
The most important part of owning a commercial space is to keep it sanitized and hygienic since it will be accommodating employees and visitors throughout the day. As the commercial areas are larger compared to residential areas and are divided into smaller areas, it is a herculean task to clean by 1 or 2 persons. To achieve a clean and hygienic environment one needs to hire an agency. Nevertheless, the equipment and instruments used by a professional team will provide a cleaner effect. Remember, that customers will get more attracted towards a clean environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES?
There are two types of services provided by us -
Regular Cleaning & Deep Cleaning Services.
Commercial premises like multiplexes, cloth boutiques, superstores, bakeries, restaurants, any educational institutions, etc. will undoubtedly need utmost cleanliness on regular basis.
As regular cleaning takes care of the most of the areas and in keeping up a hygienic place, some of the things/places remain out of reach and become dusty over time. It is advised to consider deep cleaning at least once a month to maintain complete hygiene.
REGULAR COMMERCIAL CLEANING
Here is a checklist for you to ensure proper cleaning.
- Sweeping the floors.
- Mopping the floors with detergent and fragrant antibacterial cleaners.
- Dusting the furniture and appliances regularly.
- Maintaining the hygiene in the kitchen or pantry.
- Cleaning the toilets and other areas with proper cleaners. Also refilling stocks of handwashes, toilet papers, towels, etc. in the restrooms.
- Vacuuming the carpeted floors.
- Wiping the windows clean.
- Clearing all the bins.
- Cleaning the floors considering the materials used, e.g., tiles, vinyl carpet should be mopped.
- Removing cobwebs.
- Cleaning of all glass doors, windows, entry doors, facades.
- Keeping furniture in the place for it to look tidy.
DEEP COMMERCIAL CLEANING
Here is a list to know what additional services will be provided to you for deep cleaning.
- Cleaning of hard-to-reach areas, e.g., A.C. vents, light fixtures, fans, exhaust fans, window sills, drapes, blinds, external facades, etc.
- Cleaning the floors that remain hidden under furniture or carpets.
- Machine scrubbing & buffing the floors to provide a shining look
- Cleaning equipment such as computers, Xerox machines, cabling, coffee/tea machines, etc.
- Sanitizing equipment, doors, handles, switches, etc.
- Cleaning all storage, desks, drawers, etc.
- Cleaning the ceilings and walls
- Polish mirrors, glass doors, tables, etc.
- Cleaning handwash dispensers and dryers
- Cleaning wall hangings, picture frames, show pieces.
- Cleaning staircases along with railings.
- Cleaning the toilets and urinals with disinfectants.
These services can be customized as per your requirements and budget.